102 Cookies
The other day I was looking at my Aunt Kara’s blog. (She has fantabuluas recipes! You can look at it here) She had recently posted a recipe for chocolate chip cookies. They looked so delicious! We hadn’t had chocolate chip cookies for a long time so I begged my mom if I could make some. She said yes. She left a recipe for cookies on the counter. I made the batter. I thought it was a little strange when there was so much batter that it went to the top of the bowl, but I didn’t pay much attention. Pretty soon I had baked 102 cookies! It has been 1 day and there are only two plates of cookies left. Scary.
Posted by Melanie 4:11
Congratulations on starting your very own blog! I haven't made chocolate chip cookies for a long time either, I wish I could have had one of yours! ;)
ReplyDelete