Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Heaven in a Dish

Hey guys!

Sorry for being so MIA lately, I've been REALLY busy.

Between girls camp, my BFF moving, and school starting, I've had plenty to do, and not much time for posting!

There's something else that's been taking up my time . . .

A new blog!

I really have loved doing this, but so few people can look at it! I want to be able to show others my stuff, because I work hard at it.

And, while I crazily love desserts, I want to post a few of my family favorites, like my favorite chili, the best white rolls, stuff like that.

So, welcome . . .

Heaven in a Dish!
This has taken so much more time, because I designed everything myself! This has been a HUGE accomplishment, because there's some adult bloggers that can't even do it. There have been so many glitches and errors and sometimes I just want to pull my hair out! But it's finally ready. There still are a few things I want to work out, like the recipe index, but for the most part it's all ready.

So, I won't be posting over here that much. So head on over to Heaven in a Dish!

Spread the word please, and see you over there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...