Hi everybody! I am a girl. With brown hair that is that is surprisingly the same color as my Dad’s. So I guess I have reddish-auburn highlights in my hair. Well to be honest in the sunlight my hair is reddish-auburn. Not a streak of brown. But not in the light my hair is just plain old every day brown. Boring. Very dull. I’m not allowed to share my real name with you but for now I’m going to call myself, um’ a Melanie (I like it a lot cause it reminds me of watermelon flavored jolly ranchers). My family starts with my Dad (aka Jared __ __ __ __) and then my Mom (aka Heidi __ __ __ __) then ME ME ME Melanie! Then comes my brother Jacob.
Daniel’s next. Then comes my adorable little sister Emily. I loooove her to pieces! That’s my family.
Posted by “Melanie” 5:39
No comments:
Post a Comment